Our caring, friendly Youth & Family program staff are here to help.
Stay & Play
Let us care for little ones while you work out! Drop off kids ages 6 weeks - 12 years old for 2 hrs per session:
- Monday - Friday | 8am-2pm; 4-8pm
- Saturday | 8am-2pm
- Sunday | 12:30-4:30pm
The use of Stay & Play is a free benefit of Brooks YMCA membership.
BROOKS Y STAY & PLAY POLICIES (PDF) >
Parent’s Night Out
Children enjoy fun activities while parents spend a few hours off the premises!
Fee: $15 per child for members, $25 per child for non-members, $5 off per child for 3+ siblings.
Parent's Night Out happens on the third Saturday of most months during the school year, from 5 pm - 8 pm. Registration is required by the Wednesday before the event. There are no refunds or credits after registration is complete.
2020 PNO Schedule:
- February 15 - Game Night
- March 21 - March Madness
- April 18 - Hidden Treasures
- May 13 - Water Splash (Summer Pool Party)
- September 19 - Art Art Baby
- October 17 - Pumpkin Decorating & Fall Costume Extravaganza
- November 21 - DIY Adventure
For details and to register for the upcoming Parent's Night Out event, please visit our Special Events Page.
Looking for a place to have your child’s birthday party? Have you thought of having a party at the Y? The Y has great options to fit your family’s needs!
Tier 1 Party
- Community Room Only (rental space)
- $50/hr both member and non-member.
Tier 2 Party
- Community Room & Host - or - Party Space
- Two options: Choose a) the services of YMCA host & use of the Community Room, OR b) a party space within the YMCA: pool, play structure, or gym/inflatable.
- $75/hr member, $125/hr non-member.
Tier 3 Party
- Community Room, Party Space, Host, and Theme Planning
- Includes a YMCA host who helps plan the party; purchases decorations, cake or cupcakes, and pizza; preps & cleans up the party; and makes sure the party runs smoothly.
- Includes both the use of the Community Room and a party space within the YMCA: pool, play structure, or gym/inflatable.
- $125/hr member, $175/hr non-member.
To plan a party:
BIRTHDAY PARTY REQUEST FORM >
To plan a party or for more information, please contact Cassandra Barnes, Youth and Family Coordinator at 434.974.9622 or email@example.com.