The YMCA Teen Leaders Club is a program giving middle- and high-school-age teens opportunities to develop leadership skills, give back to their community through volunteer work, and have fun. Teens will strengthen skills centering on body, mind, and spirit. The year-long program includes volunteering, team-building, fitness, devotions, academic enrichment, and social events.
Once they have earned enough volunteer hours to qualify, participants also get to attend the Blue Ridge Leaders' School experience at the end of the year! Teens can be in Leader's Club for as many years as they'd like.
WHO: Teens in grades 6-12
WHEN: Weekly on Wednesdays 6:30-8 pm, starting 9/20
WHERE: Brooks Family YMCA
FEE: $60 for members, $90 for non-members
Spots are filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
Please contact Ashley at firstname.lastname@example.org or (434) 974-9622 with any questions!
1) If you have signed up for YMCA programs before, you already have a Daxko account! Please log in to your existing account to register your child(ren) for Leaders Club. Select “forgot password” if necessary.
2) If you are a NEW USER, you will be asked to create a FREE, NON-MEMBER user account in Daxko.
3) While you are creating a new Daxko account, when it asks if you’d like to ADD ANOTHER MEMBER, please say “yes” and add your child(ren) to your account.
4) Once your Daxko account is created, navigate to Programs → After School → 2022-23 Leaders Club to sign your child(ren) up for the program.
5) Please make a reservation for each child who will be attending Leaders Club.
Questions? Contact Ashley Wright at email@example.com