Please note: several changes will go into effect on Tuesday, September 8 at the Brooks YMCA:
- A mask will be required everywhere in the facility, with a few exceptions. Members may remove their mask ONLY while:
- using cardio equipment (treadmill, elliptical, bike, or rower),
- attending an organized class in Studio A or B,
- swimming in the pool, or
- shooting hoops in the basketball court.
- Lap swimming will allow 2 members per lane starting 9/8. See Aquatics for more details >
BROOKS FAMILY YMCA
151 McIntire Park Drive
Charlottesville, VA 22902
PHONE: (434) 974-YMCA
View on Google Maps / access via 250 or Rugby Avenue
HOURS OF OPERATION
Current hours (Phase 3 reopening):
- Monday-Friday: 6am - 8pm
- Saturday: 7am - 6pm
- Sunday: 12pm - 6pm
- New Year's Eve 7am-3pm
- New Year's Day 7am-3pm
- Easter Sunday CLOSED
- Memorial Day 7am-3pm
- July 4th 7am-3pm
- Labor Day 7am-3pm
- Thanksgiving Day CLOSED
- Christmas Eve 7am-3pm
- Christmas Day CLOSED
*Group exercise will have a modified schedule on holidays.
STAY & PLAY HOURS
Stay & Play is reopening July 6 by reservation.
- Monday - Friday 9am-12pm; 4-6pm
- Saturday | 9am-12pm
- Sunday | 12-3pm
MAKE A RESERVATION
Reservations are currently required for:
- Group Exercise
- Stay & Play (starts July 6)
- Basketball & pickleball (starts July 6)
Reservations open 48 hours in advance. Please bring your own mat, ball, or equipment.
- To make a reservation, you must sign in to Virtuagym.
- You can also sign in via the Virtuagym app.
- For more information, please see our Virtuagym Member Guide [PDF] >
- If you need help activating your account, please call the membership desk at (434) 974-9622.
Map (PDF) >