Located in Ruckersville Elementary School, the YMCA After School program is a licensed program open to Greene County students in grades K-6 attending Nathanael Greene Primary, Nathanael Greene Elementary, Ruckersville Elementary, and William Monroe Middle.
With a focus on engaging children in a wide range of enriching activities, YMCA After School operates every day that children attend school, beginning at school dismissal and closing at 6:00 pm.
A fee of $25 will be due at registration.
Income for Free and Reduced rate must be verified by providing a copy of your most recent tax return and documentation of all sources of income. Examples include: unemployment, SNAP, TANF, Social Security, disability, spousal/child support, etc.
The Y provides over $650,000 in scholarships to ensure that nobody is turned away from the Y for inability to pay. For more information on YMCA scholarships, please contact Bonita Patton at email@example.com or (434) 974-9622.
Transportation provided to Ruckersville Elementary School from Nathanael Greene Primary and Elementary and William Monroe Middle School at no additional charge.
Spots are filled on a first-come, first-served basis so please register your child as soon as possible.
Reserve your child’s spot online here:
1) If you have signed up for YMCA programs before, you already have a Daxko account! Please log in to your existing account to register your child(ren) for After School. Select “forgot password” if necessary.
2) If you are a NEW USER, you will be asked to create a FREE, NON-MEMBER user account in Daxko.
3) While you are creating a new Daxko account, when it asks if you’d like to ADD ANOTHER MEMBER, please say “yes” and add your child(ren) to your account.
4) Once your Daxko account is created, navigate to Programs → After School → Greene County After School to sign your child(ren) up for the program.
5) Please make a reservation for each child who will be attending After School.
We will contact participants who have finished step 1 in order to fill out paperwork and complete their registration in the program.
Questions? Contact Cassandra Barnes, Director of School Age Child Care, at firstname.lastname@example.org.