Participate in swim, sports, outdoor activities, and a variety of group games with daily themes at YMCA Spring Break Camp! Kids will have fun, build friendships, gain self-confidence, and will be encouraged to display the YMCA values of caring, honesty, respect, and responsibility.
WHO: Ages 5-12
DATES: April 3-7 (Monday-Friday)
HOURS: 7:30 am – 5:30 pm
LOCATION: Brooks Family YMCA
DAILY RATE: $45 for YMCA members, $55 for non-members (sibling discounts available)
Financial assistance available.
There will be no refunds if a child does not attend camp. There will be a $25 fee for all returned checks or charges.
Although there is no hard deadline to apply for financial assistance, we ask for a minimum of 5 business days for us to review new financial assistance applications. Applications must be reviewed, in good order, and payment received before the child may attend camp. Please submit as soon as you think you are interested in camp.
DSS families must inform their case manager at least two weeks before the first day of camp.
Apply for Financial Assistance >
2Spots will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis so please complete step 1 as soon as possible. If your desired dates are full, please add your child's name to our wait list!
Reserve your child’s spot and pay the non-refundable registration fee online here:
1) If you have signed up for YMCA programs before, you already have a Daxko account! Please log in to your existing account to register your child(ren) for camp. Select “forgot password” if necessary.
2) If you are a NEW USER, you will be asked to create a FREE, NON-MEMBER user account in Daxko.
3) While you are creating a new Daxko account, when it asks if you’d like to ADD ANOTHER MEMBER, please say “yes” and add your child(ren) to your account.
4) Once your Daxko account is created, navigate to Programs → School Out Camp to sign your child(ren) up for camp.
5) Please make a reservation for each child who will be attending spring break camp.
We will contact participants who have finished step 1 in order to fill out paperwork and complete their registration in the program.
Questions? Contact Cassandra Barnes at email@example.com or (434) 270-7547.